We need people to get involved in whatever way they can to help support our work. There are so many ways in which you can get involved and will help us reach individuals, families and communities in Norfolk and Suffolk. Your support is invaluable to us as all donations help to change lives.
Please get in touch today.
Tel: 01603 626123
At the Matthew Project, you are able to donate towards the costs of a specific gift which will directly impact the people we work with.
Donate today and help us fund:
- Individual support and advice sessions for a young person, adult or carer - helping to change lives around by working with people needing immediate help or providing advice to anxious parents
- Expenses for school lessons and assemblies - helping to deliver education about the risks of drugs and alcohol to young people
- Tank of petrol for the Voicebox - helping to deliver outreach educational sessions in the community and in schools
- A trained worker to cover our 24 hour helpline for an evening - taking calls throughout the night and giving advice to people in need
- A Service User group meeting - enabling us to understand people's needs and provide an opportunity for mutual support